How to add a Sub User?
Please Note: If the mobile number and email id of the sub-user has already been used to create a SET account, then sub-user cannot be created.
- Open the Payswiff SET app
- Tap on ‘More’ icon from the bottom right corner, then tap ‘Settings’
- Tap ‘Manage Sub Users’ under the General section
- Tap on ‘ Add New Sub User’ button
- Enter the name of the sub-user, select role, enter the mobile number and email address
- Tap on ‘Save’ button
- The sub-user will receive an email asking to create a password
- Sub-user needs to tap on ‘Set My Password’ button from the email. This is a one time link only and will expire in 24 hours
- Sub-user needs to create a password with minimum 8 characters long, At least 1 uppercase alphabet, 1 lowercase alphabet, 1 number and 1 special character such as .@!#$%&+=
- Sub-user needs to tap on ‘Save’ button
The sub-user needs to download the Payswiff SET app in their smartphone/tablet and log in with their details to start using it.