What is ‘Return Policy’ and How can I add it in the Receipt?
The 'Return Policy' is a set of rules you have established to manage the product return process and by which customers can return or exchange the unwanted or defective merchandise that they have purchased previously.
Please Note: Your Return Policy will be displayed at the bottom of the receipt and need to be limited to 480 characters
- Open the Payswiff SET app
- Tap on ‘More’ icon from the bottom of the screen to view the menu
- Tap on ‘Settings’, then tap on ‘Receipt’ under the General section
- Tap on Edit link which is available on the top right corner of the receipt page
- Tap on ‘Return Policy’, then enable the toggle button
- Enter or paste your return policy here
- Tap on ‘Save’ button