How to perform electricity bill payment using the SET debit card?
Open the Payswiff SET app. Tap on ‘Earn’ icon on the bottom of the screen. Then tap on ‘Landline’ and follow the steps:
- Enter the mobile number
- Select the service provider from the list
- Enter consumer number
- Tap on the ‘Verify’ button
- If the consumer number is valid, the bill details will be displayed below.
Please note: if the electricity bill is not yet generated, you cannot pay the bill
- Tap on ‘Pay’
- Enter customer’s name (this is optional)
- Select Payment method: Debit Card
- Swipe or Insert the card into the mPOS card reader to complete the transaction
Please Note: The maximum limit for performing a transaction through debit card is Rs. 2000 and the bill payment commission will be credited into your bank account along with next days’ settlement amount
- Enter your 4-digit secure PIN number
- Congratulations! The data card recharge is successful
The transaction details will display on the screen