How to perform postpaid mobile bill payment using the debit card?
Open the Payswiff SET app. Tap on ‘Earn’ icon on the bottom of the screen. Then tap on ‘Postpaid’ and follow the steps:
Enter the mobile number
Select the service provider (Please Note: you need to choose the service provider manually from the list) and select the circle.
- Enter the bill amount
- The service charge for this transaction is displayed here
- Tap on ‘Pay’ button to proceed
- Enter the Customer Name (optional)
- Select Payment method: Debit Card
- Swipe or Insert the card into the mPOS card reader to complete the transaction
Please Note: The maximum limit for performing a transaction through debit card is Rs. 2000 and the bill payment commission will be credited into your bank account along with next days’ settlement amount
- Enter your 4-digit secure PIN number
- Congratulations! The data card recharge is successful
The transaction details will display on the screen.