How to perform broadband bill payment using SET VAS Balance?
Open the Payswiff SET app. Tap on ‘Earn’ icon on the bottom of the screen. Then tap on ‘Broadband’ and follow the steps:
Enter the mobile number
Select the service provider (Please Note: you need to choose the service provider manually from the list). Enter the user ID then enter the bill amount.
- Tap on ‘Pay’ button to proceed
- Enter the Customer Name (optional)
- Select Payment method: SET VAS Balance
Please Note: The bill amount will be deducted from your SET wallet balance excluding the commission earned
- Enter your 4-digit secure PIN number
- Congratulations! The recharge is successful
The transaction details will display on the screen.