Data privacy is our highest priority.
You also agree that the information furnished by you is lawful, true and correct and does not violate or infringe any laws. In case of any violations, infringement, furnishing of wrongful or unauthorized information, the End User (You) will be liable for the same in whatsoever circumstances it maybe.
When we say “Khaata” “our,” “we,” or “us,” we’re talking about Khaata.
Information We Collect
Khaata receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
Information You Provide
- Your personal information: You provide your mobile phone number to create an account and register your store.
- Your Retail’s information: You enter your store’s name, location, Images.
- Your Customer’s information : You provide your customer’s name and mobile number for data comparison to make decisions for your business.
- Your Camera: You allow the Khaata application the access to your camera to scan the barcode.
- Your Gallery: You allow Khaata application the access to your gallery to upload images.
- Customer Support: You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
Automatically Collected Information
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Transactional Information. If you pay for our Services, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including from app stores or other third parties processing your payment.
- Device and Connection Information. We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information, camera and gallery.
We have enabled “Google Analytics” to enhance the user experience. We do not have any affiliation with any other Third party. We vouch not to show any ads.
- Third-Party Providers. We don’t work with third-party providers.
- Third-Party Services. Khaata’s Services cannot be collaborated with other third-party services.
How We Use Information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Our Services. We operate and provide our Services, including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing our Services. We understand how people use our Services, and analyze and use the information we have to evaluate and improve our Services, research, develop, and test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Safety and Security. We verify accounts and activity and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- Communications About Our Services. We communicate with you about our Services and features and let you know about our terms and policies and other important updates.
- No Third-Party Banner Ads. We do not allow third-party banner ads on Khaata. We have no intention to introduce them, but if we ever do, we will update this policy.
Information You And Other stores Share
- Your Information. Your phone number, profile name, email ID and photo is safe and is not available to other stores. Each store can only have the access to the data provided by it.
- Your Customer’s details: Your customer’s phone number and profile name is safe and is not available to other stores. Each store can only have the access to its own customer data.
- Your store Information : Your store details are safe with us.
Managing your Information:
- Registration Settings. You can change your registered mobile number by contacting Khaata Team. You may edit your other profile information in the App itself.
- Changing Your Mobile Phone Number, Profile Name and Picture, and Status Message. You may change your profile information using our in-app edit feature.
- Deleting Your Customer Account. You cannot delete the customer’s information once entered.
- Deleting your Store’s data: You may call Khaata team and on request your store’s data can be deleted from the server.
Law And Protection
We may collect, process, use, safeguard, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests (b) enforce our Terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations (c) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our users, Khaata, or others.
Updates to Our Policy
Payswiff Services Pvt Ltd., 10th Floor, Vaishnavi Cynosure, Telecom Nagar Extn., Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500032.